Monday, December 19, 2011

WWI Photos and Christmas cards

Good Monday morning everyone, hope you had a great week-end. Here are some vintage Christmas cards and postcards from my collection. Also, I promised more photos. Hope you enjoy them.
I like this one.
I have this envelope full of these vintage luggage labels from different countries, but some of them are stuck together, they've been in the envelope for so long. Does anyone have any ideas how I can get them unstuck??
Sweet old doggie print.

Pig on a leash?

Two well dressed ladies on a ship. These are so much fun to look at.


My very own library, a gift from my brother.

Hot tea and gingerbread men. What a great way to start my Monday morning. I hate to eat him. He better run as fast as he can!!                      
                           
                                                                  ~~Dorothy~~




No comments: