Monday, September 26, 2011

Good Monday Morning

I hope you had a nice week-end, mine started out very well. We enjoyed celebrating mom's birthday with her Saturday.


My beautiful niece, Ashley, made a delicious carrot cake and decorated it nicely, too.


Then we took mom to her favorite family diner, where she and her lady friends from the retirement center are regulars!

Sunday morning, I got up early and cooked breakfast and went to church. Our church is a little country church in the woods built by my grandfather and uncles. I'm kin to everyone there!


Sunday afternoon, my loving hubby decides we needed to work off lunch, so off I go down the dirt road on my trusty Huffy bicycle. BIG mistake! After several hours in the emergency room and several contusions and bruised ribs later, I decided that the sedentary life-style is for me. After all, reading is mental exercise, right?

Have a blessed week, everyone!

No comments: