Friday, September 30, 2011

Here's the new book I'm reading this week and I highly recommend it. Especially if you love British mysteries. It has everything in it, from the vicar in the village to the quirky characters who live there. Delightful, full of dry humor, a really good murder mystery.

Tomorrow is thrift shopping, maybe all day. As long as hubby can stand it, anyway! I'm thinking of opening a booth here in town at our favorite thrift shop. I need to part with some of my goodies. And it would be fun to set it up, and I don't even have to be there to run it, I can still work my day job! Will see.

I found this camera in the barn the other day. It belonged to one of my uncles. He was the town photographer, took all the school pictures and pics for the newspaper. If this camera could talk! I'm sure he had a much larger camera for his school portraits, I think this may be an old brownie. I ordered a new camera this week, can't wait for it to get here.

Lake Jackson in Florala is calling my name. And the town is full of antique shops. Love to go there. Maybe even buy a Florida lottery ticket while I'm there. One day my ship will come in.

This is some artwork in a shop there, all made from driftwood. They had some beautiful pieces in this shop.

Real dogs....

and toy dogs, aren't they cute!



BYE Y'ALL, HAVE A GOOD WEEK-END!

No comments: