Friday, December 14, 2012

Deck The Halls

Happy Pink Saturday


This weeks theme is Deck The Halls at Beverly's Pink Saturday.

My table is ready for the Christmas Dinner.



My old rocking chair is waiting for me to curl up by the fire with a good book.



We're putting up another book tree at the library.



And these are some of my eBay finds this last week.
If my grandmother Lynch was still living I would give this to her,
she loved violets so.
These were Royal Doulton, I hope to find more pieces of this pattern.



I couldn't resist this necklace with the weenie dog.
(Wilma said I just HAD to get it.
She wanted one for herself!)

Homer Laughlin sugar and creamer will go good with my mixed matched pink dishes.
I would love to get the Haviland, but it is way pricey!



I also found this pretty Christmas fabric online,
it will be great for crafting.


These picks are adorable.


Christmas die cuts from Germany are interesting.


I plan to go see the Hobbit this weekend, if I don't have to wait in line too awfully long.
I did all my gift shopping online, free delivery,so I'm finished with that.
Then I'm going to sit by the fire and dream of snow and Christmas pasts.
I wonder how in the world my grandmother stayed warm in this old log cabin of hers?
One day I'll tell you about my old great-great aunt Mandy.

We are very blessed to have a warm house to live in and all the many other blessings we have.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas,
from Wilma and Dorothy







7 comments:

Librarian said...

That Christmas fabric is the cutest I've ever seen!!!

The JR said...

I love all your new things.

I don't think I could stay awake to watch a movie.

Kellie @ Delightfully Ludicrous said...

I love that book tree, what a cute idea!

LV said...

What a wide variety of goodies you have. I loved seeing them all. I enjoy sitting in front of my fireplace very much. Where did you find that necklace? I have a friend that would love having one.

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Well, all of those things are great! The violets, the HL pottery, the picks...but You know what I'm going to pick as my favorite of course! The wienee necklace is sooo darn cute! lol
Happy Holidays :)
Erica

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Merry Christmas! You look like you are ready and just have time to enjoy! So happy to have made friends with you. Merry Christmas!
Blessings,
Susie

Denise said...

I like this post.