Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Lemon Pound Cake

Good Wednesday Morning
 
 
 
The lemon sour cream pound cake turned out very good.
If you want a piece, you'd better hurry on over before it's gone!
 
The recipe came from www.myrecipes.com
 
It's been a three dog night at my house lately.
 
 
Huey P. Long is visiting us from New Orleans.
 
 
 
Bam Bam doesn't realize that Blue Bell will go strait to his hips!
 
 
 
We visited our oldest son in New Orleans last week and this is where we wound up!
It looked like something from "Swamp People"...
 
Have a great Wednesday,
Dorothy and Ms. Wilma
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



12 comments:

GardenOfDaisies said...

What cute doggies!! Save me a piece of that lemon pound cake. I'm on my way right now! :-)

The JR said...

Oh those pups are precious.

lol at that sign.

Laura said...

I love that....three dog night :)
and that lemon pound cake looks yummy!

Librarian said...

A dog sleepover :-)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a funny sign...looks like a scene from here in Florida! Nice photo of the two of you! Enjoy your week!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Oh I just love Wilma's sweater! So cute. Bam Bam has good taste, I like that ice cream too. Puppies are such fun. Looks like you've got your hands full. :)

Lemon cake is my favorite and your cake looks so yummy, I'm drooling over here, lol.

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Such cuties!! Love Ms. Wilma's sweater, its just adorable! :) Yum your cake looks and sounds good! I made some chocolate chip cookies today! :) xo Holly

Denise said...

Such precious puppies. Yummy cake!! I would share my icecream with Bam Bam.

Connie said...


Your cake looks so good. If I made it I would probably end up eating the whole thing. My sweet Steve is diabetic and has to watch his carbs, and me . . . well, I love my sweets.
Keep smiling and watch out for alligators!
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Oh cute! Wellie says HELLO to all those wienee's! We hope that they each got a bite of that yummy cake too!
Erica :)

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

well darn, know I'm too late for a piece of cake ! It does look yummy.
Just checking in on you and Ms. Wilma. I've always wanted to go to the end of the world and there you were !

Tea in the Library said...

Mmmmm cake!