Saturday, March 22, 2014

Mystery Box Winner

SPRING HAS ARRIVED!

 
The weather is finally turning warmer and we are enjoying the outdoors.
Huey P. Long came home with us and stayed a few days.
 
 
I've been working in the flower beds a little.
Planted a few daylilies and roses.
 
 
I spruced up my old wreath, added some new flowers and hung it on the front door.
 
 
Pansies are still in bloom.
 
AND
 
WE HAVE A WINNER FOR THE MYSTERY BOX!!
 
THE WINNER IS......
 
 
PAM
 
FROM VIRGINIA RETRO!!
 
LOL,
All I can say is Ms. Wilma and Doyle
must still have their Mo Jo working!
 
Best wishes to sweet Pam and
all my blogging friends,
 
Love
from Dorothy and Wilma and Bam Bam
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


12 comments:

Createology said...

Spring Sunshine and fresh new plantings is bliss. Congratulations to Pam.

Shirley Hatfield said...

Dorothy, you crack me up! I love your wreath by the way...so lucky you are to have spring sooner! We have a few daffodils in a warm southfacing corner of the house.

LV said...

It is so nice when you can get out in your yard and enjoying working. I have always enjoyed mine and still would. Only problem, we went from a severe drought to an ice storm, so I have nothing left. Too expensive to replace.

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Hooray! Thanks so much Dorothy, I'm very surprised and excited to win your mystery giveaway! Truly the highlight of my week. Yup, Wilma & Doyle have something going on, lol.

Love your photos, we're about ready to start some gardening here, and my daffodils are blooming, but 30's coming back in a day or so. :(

Your wreath is beautiful, I need to update mine too. Big thanks and hugs, Pam

Denise said...

Congrats to the winner.

Librarian said...

Congrats to the winner! The flowery wreath is so beautiful.

The JR said...

Congrats to Pam.

I love the Pelican in your flower bed.

Your wreath does say Spring.

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Congrats to Pam!! Your wreath is so pretty on your door! I can't wait to get some warm weather here!! :) xo Holly

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Happy Spring ! Wish it felt more like it :)
That cat is a hoot (())

Mum said...

Just calling in to say hi to my followers - hi - and I love your spring wreath. It's gorgeous.
Love from Mum
xx

vivian said...

we finally had a couple nice days this week so hubby was outside picking up branches and sticks. as far as gardening goes.. I wont plant anything until at least mothers day.
have fun!
xoxo
vivian

Tea in the Library said...

I scrolled down to catch up on a few back posts. The cat picture was so funny and so unexpected. Unfortunately I had just taken a large drink of tea. Thanks for starting my day with a good laugh. I'll go clean my monitor now!