Thursday, February 19, 2015


Longing for Spring?



I can hardly wait.


And I live on the Gulf Coast.
A mile from the beach.....
It's just too doggone cold!


I did see a bluebird on my back patio this morning.
(pic from Pinterest)


So maybe Spring is right around the corner.
(I found this little rabbit on eBay)



However, it is warm in the Thrift shops!





The only thing wrong with Spring in the South
is it only last for a week.

And then,
BAM!

It's hot as a jungle till Christmas...



I'm not really complaining...
I have a nice, warm, sunny corner
to craft in.

With my doxies at my feet,
Blessings,
Dorothy
Ms. Wilma, BamBam, and Dino









7 comments:

The JR said...

I miss my helper. She always followed me all around the house to help me out. It is just miserable outside right now.

I'm only going out when I have to.

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

So many cute springy things! Love the little blue rabbit you got off ebay!! :) Have a lovely day! xo Holly

Dorothy Borders said...

You are so right about the length of our springs. We essentially go from winter right into summer. Except this year, in my area, we've had very little winter.

Connie said...

I think that everyone in blog-land is longing for Spring. I'm feeling a little bit guilty when I read the temperatures in most of the country. We have been very blessed with weather in the 50's. Spring is just around the corner . . . if we keep saying this, maybe it will come true. We can decorate and at least have Springtime inside our homes :)
Have a happy day.
Connie :)

vivian said...

I really do like having 4 totally different seasons.. I just wish winter was a little bit milder and shorter! lol! everyone around her is sick of winter.. but its like that every year.
have a great weekend
xoxo

Patti said...

Winter? We hardly know it here in Palm Springs. It's already getting very warm - 85 today. Your Spring Things are just darling - I especially love the fancy goose! So cute. I hope it warms up soon for you!

Lynn said...

I love the cute things that you have been crafting. It has been bitter cold here for our part on NC! Lows in the single digits. I know the ladies up north have had it much worse. I am so ready for spring this year!!! Take care and have a great week! Please share pics of Miss Wilma, Bam Bam, and Dino when you can.
Hugs,
Lynn