Friday, November 25, 2011

Crafting and Resting-The Day After Turkey Day

Today is a good day for staying in the craft room and getting something done. I have Christmas houses to paint and sewing I could do. Or make a new memory box. Wilma seems to want to sit in my lap this morning, wonder how this is going to work out. Since I'm usually at work during the day, she is taking advantage of mama being home. Spoiled rotten little dachshund!

It's 70F outside and a beautiful day for a walk in the woods, also. I will put that on my list for today!
And NO cooking today, we have enough left-overs to feed an army, and no one left here but me and hubby to eat all of this food. Tomorrow we may go for a movie. I want to see Hugo. We'll go to the $5.00 matinee at two o'clock in the afternoon!

But for now, it's back to the girl cave for some serious painting. Maybe I'll finish these houses before Christmas this year!

Oh, and hubby says Bama and Auburn play at 1:30 tomorrow, so no movie day Saturday..

No comments: